Trainer Application Process
STAGE 2: RESOURCES
Once you have submitted an application form and paid your application fee, you will receive a link in an email to resources required to complete the application process. In total there are 12 resources and two parts to the application process. In the first half you will be asked to submit:
- an example of a mapping done by yourself (the mapping needs to include a family genogram, danger statement(s), safety goal(s) and safety scale(s) for the case);
- a collaborative case audit – self assessment of your own mapping;
- a video of yourself completing a group supervision and a transcript of this video;
- a full trajectory complete with danger statements, safety goals, safety scales, existing strength and safety questions, a draft words and pictures explanation, and a timeline for the safety planning work;
- a training exercise created by the applicant – in both your own branding template and our Knowledge Bank branding template.
- Using a unique Dropbox file request link that we send you, you will submit the above documents. Once we have received this and it has been forwarded to your local Regional Director for review, you will receive the second part of the application.
STAGE 3: REFLECTION
In the second half of your application, you will be sent a full trajectory on the same case as your own, created by Andrew Turnell & Katrina Etherington. You will be asked to reflect on your own trajectory in comparison to theirs. You will submit these reflections to the same Dropbox link as before.
STAGE 4: INTERVIEW
Your Regional Director will then be in touch with you and will arrange an interview. Following this interview you will find out if you have been approved to be licensed.